[OFFTOPIC] Re: imgur.el and small packages to interface with commercial

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Re: imgur.el and small packages to interface with commercial services
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:41:41 -0400

> I'm a great believer in not making users customise anything if that can
> be avoided.  Software should just work.  :-)

I was about to send a silly comment about you being lazy and everything,
and then I realized as I wrote it that really, this "software should
just work" attitude basically implies as a consequence "no security and
no privacy".

E.g. "I shouldn't have to type in some password to use my computer.
It should just work".

        Stefan "who also likes things to just work, tho"