RE: About the 'minibuffer' frame parameter

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: About the 'minibuffer' frame parameter
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

> Is there anyone out there who has an idea how the 'minibuffer'
> parameter should be set and used?  Maybe nobody uses them any more.

If by "them" you mean frame parameter `minibuffer' then yes, I use it.

I create a standalone minibuffer frame, so my `minibuffer-frame-alist'
has (minibuffer . only), using (setq minibuffer-frame-alist ...).

And my `default-frame-alist' has (minibuffer), aka (minibuffer . nil).
I do that similarly: (setq default-frame-alist...).

But I think you probably knew all that, so it is perhaps not really
what you are asking.