Re: Calling C++ hackers. Please try out the new handling of C++11 lambd

From: Matthias Meulien
Subject: Re: Calling C++ hackers. Please try out the new handling of C++11 lambda functions in CC Mode.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 00:06:30 +0200

> I'm hoping to get C++11 uniform initialisation working sometime in
> the next few days.

Interesting. As I am using this style of initialization now., so I'll
test your work on my code base.

To test your implementation of C++ lambda functions handling, I've had
to build Emacs from a fresh checkout and just realized that it now
handles C++11 keywords like `nullptr' or `override'; Many thanks to
those who are bringing Emacs to modern C++!

By the way, did you experience the same strange behavior of font
locking when the `override' keyword is added to a constructor? I mean
in:

struct foo : public bar {
  foo() {}

  ~foo() override {}

  void do_something() {}
};

the function name `~foo' is not fontified. It is if the `override'
keyword is removed...

Shall I fill a bug report?
--
Matthias