Re: emacs-losedows-builder

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: emacs-losedows-builder
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:43:47 +0300

My native language is Russian. You can make puns in Russian, but to me it seems like they're utilized not as often as in English. At this point I think I've seen more puns in English, than in Russian. Of course I may be wrong here...

Actually a large percentage of puns, that I could remember, are parts of Seventeen Moments of Spring jokes. There are hundreds of those jokes. Seventeen Moments of Spring was a Soviet TV miniseries where the thoughts of the main character were often narrated to the audience in third person, so those jokes often build on that.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev