Re: Odd block highlighting [master build]

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Odd block highlighting [master build]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:58:14 +0000

Thanks. That's right.

While I still haven't been able to replicate the block highlighting issue even since the first email in this thread, I believe this has always happened in verilog-mode only (also I am working in verilog-mode 90% of the time).

What's surprising is that switching to fundamental mode does not disable that behavior. Not knowing much about overlays, here's a question to you and whoever is reading this: Should the overlays for a major mode be cleared when that mode is disabled? Or is that what generally is done and recommended?

Kaushal