Re: Lambda in macrolet becomes a closure? (another breaking change in em

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Lambda in macrolet becomes a closure? (another breaking change in emacs:))
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 10:15:02 -0400

>> If you're worried about the warning, silence it with `with-no-warnings`
> I don't know why but it doesn't work here and *Compile-Log* buffer still
> pops up in a view.

My crystal ball tells me you're putting the with-no-warning around the
wrong code.  Since we're in a macro, there are 2 "times" (compilation
of the macro itself, and compilation of the code generated by the macro
expansion), so you have to be careful to put the with-no-warning such
that it is seen at the right time.

        Stefan