Re: Dired: Improve symmetry in mark/unmark commands bound to keys

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Dired: Improve symmetry in mark/unmark commands bound to keys
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:59:12 +0300

> From: Andreas Schwab <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:33:51 +0200
>
> Consider admitting that you are wrong.  Doing it is a sign of strength.

This goes both ways, you know.

Anyway, if we are still talking about Dired and having
dired-mark-extension unmark as well as mark, then I proposed a
solution yesterday that should let us eat the cake and have it, too.
I hope it could become a middle ground and let us move on to more
important issues.