Re: Question about intended behavior of 'insert-for-yank-1'.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Question about intended behavior of 'insert-for-yank-1'.
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 19:53:45 -0500

This is done now (commit 8cd975ceb).  Drew, thanks for pointing out bug #286; I
took care of that doc issue in the same commit.

I can't (re)close the bug, because it was closed earlier as "wontfix" and it
now says "Bug is archived. No further changes may be made."  However, I agree
with your reasoning in the bug report, and infer similar agreement from others'

Best regards,
-Karl