Re: Question about intended behavior of 'insert-for-yank-1'.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Question about intended behavior of 'insert-for-yank-1'.
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:21:54 -0500

Noam Postavsky <address@hidden> writes:
>> I can't (re)close the bug, because it was closed earlier as
>> "wontfix" and it now says "Bug is archived. No further changes may
>> be made."
>
>It looks like the "wontfix" tag wasn't actually applied. You can send
>a message to <address@hidden> with contents
>
>unarchive 286
>tag 286 fixed
>quit
>
>To mark it as "fixed". See https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html
>for more options/details.

Thank you.  I did exactly as you suggested, by rote.  (The debbugs email
interface is not something I plan to devote much mental real estate too, but if
you've given me the exact commands, I'd feel churlish not to send them :-) .)

It seems to have worked:  https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=286