Re: display-buffer vs. current-buffer vs. post-command-hook

From: Ami Fischman
Subject: Re: display-buffer vs. current-buffer vs. post-command-hook
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 15:49:14 +0000

Ah, just saw Stefan's reply on the mailing list archive (I'm not subscribed to emacs-devel anymore).  Yes, I think you're right that I was confusing current-buffer and selected-window.
I'm still a bit curious about the expected semantics of current-buffer, in particular which built-in commands should I expect to cause c-b to change asynchronously, in case that's easy to explain.

Cheers,
-a