Re: gnus-group-read-group: accept ranges as first argument

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: gnus-group-read-group: accept ranges as first argument
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 20:02:48 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016, Andreas Schwab wrote:

On Okt 08 2016, Tino Calancha <address@hidden> wrote:

Is there a better way to download a particular
article than just using `gnus-group-read-group'? I am
still a newbie in gnus.

Enter the group and use j (gnus-summary-goto-article).
Thank you! That's a big improve.  I can get search the article
from
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/
and obtain the date it was submitted.  I don't know how to get
the ID or message ID, so i am downloading articles submitted around
same day.
Without having the ID of the article, a gnus function filtering by
subject would be save lot of time.