Re: feature/integrated-elpa 4f6df43 15/23: README added

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: feature/integrated-elpa 4f6df43 15/23: README added
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:42:01 +0300

> From: Alain Schneble <address@hidden>
> CC: Phillip Lord <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>,
>       <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:31:11 +0200
>
> I think that regenerating *-loaddefs as Eli pointed out will solve the
> effective issue at hand.  What's not covered though is that it might
> still be possible to explicitly load/require an old file that is no
> longer there in the new version - e.g. (load "org-html") using the
> example given by Phillip.

The new version of Org will never do that.  So you are talking about
other packages that were not yet updated to follow suit, is that
right?  If so, is such explicit loading allowed?  If it's allowed,
it's a separate problem of dependencies between packages, and should
exist with any arrangement of directories, I think.