Re: Emacs as browser (was Re: Concurrency, again)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs as browser (was Re: Concurrency, again)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:02:21 -0400

  > Just an aside: that only works for X users as things stand.

I doubt that we can make a graphical browser work on a text terminal.
Aside from that and X, aren't there only secondary platforms such as
nonfree operating systems?

We should not hold back from improving the free world for the sake of
improving the very systems that we aim to eliminate.

, which are less important as targets.

--
Dr Richard Stallman