Re: Concurrency, again

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: Concurrency, again
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:04:42 +0200

Philipp Stephani <address@hidden> writes:

> That might be the intention, but I expect the outcome will be that
> interest in alternative paradigms gets lost (unless such alternative
> paradigms would also be merged and be available in parallel).

In hope to bring the discussion further without knowing to much about
the topic, you talked about "in your experiment" so do you have some
sort of proof-of-concept code working with emacs?

Are you willing to invest much time in implementing your solution? It seems
to be similar to the commercial world, where people say "put your money
where your mouth is", just in this case "put your code where your mouth
is".

I think people would be more convinced if there is some commitment,
cause else you can formulate the nicest thing and nothing will happen.

I dont want to attack you but maybe help you to "sell" your idea better.

But maybe I get the situation wrong, just looks for me like thats the
major motivation why people now push for that mostly done solution
instead of pie in the sky?