Re: tabulated-list: extend truncation into next align-right col

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: tabulated-list: extend truncation into next align-right col
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 14:06:29 +0900 (JST)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2016, Stefan Monnier wrote:

So, from previous e-mail exchange i guess you prefer III) right?

Yes.  Obviously, I have the `list-buffers` case in mind.  Maybe it's not
desirable in all contexts, but it's worth a try.
Maybe one option to enable/disable this extended truncation?
Enable by default?

I suspect my patch naively asumes that we have
`tabulated-list-use-header-line' non-nil, so that buffer line 1
is the first column.  But we might have a fake header there...