Re: lldb support

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: lldb support
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:04:39 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Doesn't lldb-mi accept the --interpreter=mi argument on its command
> line?  That would be strange, since it's supposed to be a
> compatibility shim, and is advertised to work with Eclipse.

Yes, it does support the argument, but gdb-mi.el does not seem to
recognize it.

> If you disable this test in gdb-mi.el, do you get better results?

These are the errors I am getting when trying to set a breakpoint and
running the process.

Command: break hello.swift:19
Command: -exec-run
Driver. Received command '5-file-list-exec-source-files'. It was not handled.
Command 'file-list-exec-source-files' not in Command Factory
Driver. Received command '6-file-list-exec-source-file'. It was not handled.
Command 'file-list-exec-source-file' not in Command Factory
Command 'stack-info-frame'. Invalid process during debug session
Driver. Received command '10-break-list'. It was not handled. Command
'break-list' not in Command Factory
Driver. Received command '12-break-list'. It was not handled. Command
'break-list' not in Command Factory
Driver. Received command '14-break-list'. It was not handled. Command
'break-list' not in Command Factory
Driver. Received command '16-break-list'. It was not handled. Command
'break-list' not in Command Factory
Driver. Received command '18-break-list'. It was not handled. Command
'break-list' not in Command Factory