Re: lldb support

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: lldb support
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:30:00 -0500

The more a person shares my general goals and views, the more I value
that person's advice and opinions about my specific decisions.

I think you and I don't have the same goals or the same ideas, so it
is no surprise that you disagree with some of my decisions, or don't
understand them.  That doesn't mean I'm mistaken.  That you think I
contradicted myself doesn't mean that I did so -- it could simply
mean you don't get the point.

I explain my decisions to the list since that is useful to do.  Didn't
I already explain, in 2015, why I think it would be a mistake to
collaborate with a plan to replace our copylefted tools with
non-copylefted ones?

--
Dr Richard Stallman