How can I test the concurrency branch?

From: Gong-Yi Liao 廖宮毅
Subject: How can I test the concurrency branch?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 22:06:48 -0600

Couple weeks ago there's a active discussion over the "concurrency" branch.

I am quite interested in this branch, but I don't how and where to start.

Can anyone tell me:

1. Where can I find test elisp code file that I can test this branch?
2. How to measure this branch's performance over the master branch?
3. Any existing elisp package developed specific for this branch?

Any info are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Gong.