Re: Preview: portable dumper

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Preview: portable dumper
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:22:35 -0500

Support for Windows, a proprietary (thus, unjust) operating system, is
not high on our priorities, since our overall goal is to put an end
to Windows and other nonfree software.

Are you interested in writing something that would make GNU Emacs do a
better job as a part of the free world?  If so, we would be
enthusiastic about giving you whatever help and encouragement you need
in order to master the code.

--
Dr Richard Stallman