Re: Preview: portable dumper

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Preview: portable dumper
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 14:29:38 -0800

EZ> Thanks, but it isn't useful. Why? because, like John, you don't think that
EZ> my opinion about the preferred solution to getting rid of unexec is right.

Maybe I'm not understanding fully: I thought we all agreed that your preferred
solution is the best one, provided it can be implemented. In the meantime, we
have an interim measure available that is better than unexec. Since I haven't
heard anyone suggest that we should stick with the portable dumper forever, I
don't fully understand the strength of your objection.