Re: [announce] The new website for GNU ELPA is online

From: Matthew Carter
Subject: Re: [announce] The new website for GNU ELPA is online
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 02:03:42 -0500

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> Clément Pit--Claudel <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I was thinking of the NEWS section on
>> https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ascii-art-to-unicode.html, for example
>
> It comes from the ELPA repository:
>

> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/packages/ascii-art-to-unicode/NEWS
>
> The code generating the HTML page is looking for a file named "News",
> "News.rst", "News.md" or "News.org".
>
> Nico

For the theme I added to ELPA:
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ahungry-theme.html, I do not have any of
those files, however I do have the following comment format in the main
ahungry-theme.el file:

;;; News:

;;;; Changes since 1.2.0:
;; - Few new faces related to helm-grep search results (poor contrast
previously)

It comes after Commentary: and before Code: sections (so that's another
way to keep the news on the site updated, by simply annotating in the
main file).

--
Matthew Carter (address@hidden)
http://ahungry.com