Re: the window tree, window-combination-limit

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: Re: the window tree, window-combination-limit
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:45:18 -0800

martin rudalics wrote:

> I now tried to improve the doc-string of ‘window-combination-resize’ but
> am aware that describing this option without describing the behavior in
> much more detail and examples is fruitless.  Suggestions welcome.

Hmm.  I ended up just running with

  (setq window-combination-resize t
        window-combination-limit nil)

for a few days to see if I like the behavior.  I do, but I don't
understand enough about what's happening to make any documentation
suggestions.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question.

warm regards,
mike