Re: Please test the merge of the concurrency branch

From: Clément Pit--Claudel
Subject: Re: Please test the merge of the concurrency branch
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:09:03 -0500

It builds fine on my machine, and it doesn't seem to break Proof General (which
makes heavy use of subprocesses), nor any of my packages' test suites :)

However, make check seems to fail:

make[2]: Entering directory '/build/emacs/master-clean/doc/misc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'info'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/build/emacs/master-clean/doc/misc'
  GEN      info/dir
make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/emacs/master-clean'
make -C test check
make[1]: Entering directory '/build/emacs/master-clean/test'
rm -f *.tmp
test ! -d ./automated
Makefile:159: recipe for target 'check-no-automated-subdir' failed
make[1]: *** [check-no-automated-subdir] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/emacs/master-clean/test'
Makefile:964: recipe for target 'check' failed
make: *** [check] Error 2

This is most likely a sign of my inability to run the test suite properly, of
course.

Good job on the merge! Exciting stuff.

Cheers,
Clément.