Re: [master b3cf281] Unbreak the MinGW build

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [master b3cf281] Unbreak the MinGW build
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:17:23 +0200

> Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 09:51:15 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> I will try to look into this some more today, and see if I can unlock
> the mystery.  It bothers me, too.

Bug squashed, see commit 0757b4f.  It was always there, we were just
lucky until now.

What the inclusion of errno.h did is increase the size of the object
file (due to massive debug info about macros), and thus the size of
temacs, by 1.5KB, and that caused writes to emacs.exe to cross the
page boundary beyond the allocated memory mapping, and segfault.

You can now remove the workaround from stdio-impl.h.  (I already did
that in the Emacs repository.)

Thanks.