Re: Condition to link to javascript code?

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: Condition to link to javascript code?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:46:57 +0800

On 19 December 2016 at 16:06, Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> wrote:

But I'd like to find a solution for users who are not currently in a
plane too.

So I really need to understand whether it is acceptable for a free
software to link to a GPLv3-licensed+librejs-accepted _javascript_
library on a Google server.

But if you solve the problem for people on airplanes, then it's be solved for everybody else since there will be no need to download anything from a Google server, or did I completely misunderstand what this tool does?