Please test GC_CHECK_MARKED_OBJECTS

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: Please test GC_CHECK_MARKED_OBJECTS
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:53:15 -0800

GC_CHECK_MARKED_OBJECTS is broken with threads: PVEC_THREAD objects are
not found via mem_find (but they should be?) and GC_CHECK_MARKED_OBJECTS
assumes that any such vectorlike object must be a subr.  I think it's
been broken since the threading branch landed.  Maybe we should enable
GC_CHECK_MARKED_OBJECTS by defaults when --enable-checking.