Re: Simplify internal_catch ()

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Simplify internal_catch ()
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 23:42:51 -0800

Chris Gregory wrote:

Anyway here is another patch with the same thing.

A few things. First, this particular patch won't do because functions like setjmp are special in C, and a declaration like "bool foo = setjmp (...);" is not portable (for details, please see section 7.13.1.1 of the C11 standard). Second, you're submitting so many proposed patches that for legal reasons we can't accept them or pay much attention to them without first getting copyright papers signed. (Please write to me privately if you and your employer are willing to do that.) Third, email proposing minor patches like this should normally be sent to address@hidden instead of to address@hidden Thanks.