UI input unresponsive on macOS

From: Bob Halley
Subject: UI input unresponsive on macOS
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 05:36:01 -0800

I was running from the master branch with a build containing the recent macOS
event changes, e0e5b0f4a4ce1d19ee0240c514dedd873d4165dc, and the UI became
unresponsive to the mouse and keyboard.  I had to kill Emacs by hand.

I was in the middle of something so I rolled back to my prior Emacs build.  I
also am not sure how to debug this.  If someone tells me how to gather info
that’s useful should this happen again, I’m willing to reinstate the build and
report if it fails.

/Bob