message.el and mml-secure-bcc-is-safe

From: Yuri D'Elia
Subject: message.el and mml-secure-bcc-is-safe
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 12:43:06 +0100

I'd like to manipulate the mml tags on the message inside the
'message-send-hook depending on the recipient.

By reading though message.el, this seems to be possible as the hook is
ran early enough.

However, I notice that (mml-secure-bcc-is-safe) is called before the
hook. If I plan to modify the tags, it actually makes sense to run it
just afterwards instead so that it checks the final headers and tags.

Could we move (mml-secure-bcc-is-safe) just after the hook?
It makes more sense to me, unless there's some specific reason to do so.