Re: Anaphoric macros: increase visibility

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Anaphoric macros: increase visibility
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:29:39 +0100

Dmitri Paduchikh <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, aif, awhen are at least more discoverable through C-h f aif for
> those who used to these names. They can be aliases.

I think that would potentially cause confusion.

BTW, AFAIR the fact that `when-let' and `if-let' are not so discoverable
and hidden in subr-x was not unwanted because we wanted to experiment
with this stuff and see if we like it before we advertise it much.
There must be some discussion about this in the archives...

Michael.