Re: Download buttons on the Emacs homepage

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Download buttons on the Emacs homepage
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:59:11 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017, Nicolas Petton wrote:

Hi guys,

After discussing with Richard, I added download buttons to the homepage
of Emacs (see the attached screenshot).
Hi Nico,

i like the buttons, good idea!
In my system, the buttons for Windows and MacOS show the headings 'Windows' and 'OS X' respectively; but the button for GNU/Linux
doesn't show the heading: the first line shown is
'Most GNU/Linux distributions provide ...'

I've checked them with iceweasel 45.6.0 in Debian Strech.