Re: [patch] Run occur command restricted to a region

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: [patch] Run occur command restricted to a region
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:04:16 +0900 (JST)

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017, Tino Calancha wrote:

users will like this change in cursor positioning.
See the updated patch.  Play with it and let me know how you see it.
In my case, just the first part of the patch, i.e., to run `occur' restricted to the region is all that i need.
Hi Juri,

do you have any preference on the proposed patches?
Regards,
Tino