http/2

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: http/2
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:27:48 +0100

I googled around a bit to see whether anybody's implemented http/2 for
Emacs.  I guess there's no immediate need, really, but eventually web
servers are going to switch to http/2-only, I guess.

Has anybody looked into implementing it?  The spec is horrible and
unwieldy, so I can imagine people just backing away from it in horror,
but...  It's a challenge!