Re: Fixing "Unknown slot" warnings

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Fixing "Unknown slot" warnings
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:41:18 -0500

> How can I tell the compiler everything will be OK at runtime, similar to
> what 'declare-function' does for functions?

I don't think we have something for that right now.
Maybe you can try something like:

    (eval-when-compile (defclass dummy () ((SLOT))))

Better would be to wrap this into an `eieio-declare-slot` macro (which
could later be replaced by something which doesn't end up defining
a class as a side-effect).

        Stefan