Re: Revisiting `setq-local`s signature

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Revisiting `setq-local`s signature
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:55:12 +0900 (JST)

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Philipp Stephani wrote:

Jordon Biondo <address@hidden> schrieb am Mo., 30. Jan. 2017 um 19:39 Uhr:
Are maintainers and users still opposed to this change? If not I'd be happy to
update the patch from the previous thread.

As a user, I'm still opposed to this change. I don't think consistency is important
enough in this case to justify the "worse"
signature.
Why not to let people decide by themselves what is a better/worse
signature? Considering the opinions on this thread it's clear that better/worse are relative concepts here.