Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:14:09 +0800

On 6 February 2017 at 22:22, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been hacking on an Emacs module to provide native GSSAPI support in
> Emacs (essentially providing the same functionality as my cl-gss[1] library
> for Common Lisp).
> I've reached the point where I now know that it will work and my intention
> is now to integrate this into Gnus so that I can finally avoid putting my
> password in .authinfo.gpg.

Ooohh... yes, please, please, pretty please,

        Stefan "who instead repeatedly types his password because he
                doesn't want to put it into .authinfo.gpg"

I'm glad to see that there are people who are interested in this other than myself. I'm continuously working on this, but I don't have much time to spare for it. I'm hoping to have something in a week or so, but no guarantees.

Regards,
Elias