Re: ENWC Development

From: raman
Subject: Re: ENWC Development
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:36:15 -0800

For my own use-case --- and for background, I do everything in Emacs ---
I'd really enwc to be able to help me configure a new wifi network
e.g. when I am at a hotel or at  a convention center.  Since I cannot
use nm-applet I end up copying a  template
network-manager/system-connections/ file, set the essid and key in it by
hand,  and then hope -- I've never succeeded in configuring a new
network using nmcli. Enwc sounds like a good solution for this, and when
I played with it in the past it at least got as far as scanning for and
showing available networks.