Re: Elisp printer

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Elisp printer
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 03:14:12 +0100

Hi Stefan,

I noticed that pp.el doesn't handle the #<...> print syntax very well.
I asked myself whether for the purpose of font-lock, indenting, moving
by parens etc - it would make sense to switch to a print syntax that is
`read'able (pseudo) Lisp so that we could just use Emacs-Lisp mode to
present/work with the print results?  I think that could simplify the
work with the new printer.

Michael.