Re: official Emacs Docker image

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: official Emacs Docker image
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 11:15:58 +0100

- By using my Dockerfile but disabling /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space, and then pushing the image.

Well, I just had some kind of epiphany when explaining that to you I then asked myself: "why don't I do that?"

I think I'll resume my project, something that monitors the emacs repository and builds-push docker images to the docker hub when necessary.

It'll contain images for 24.3+ and latest master.

Philippe