Re: A problem with old bugs

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: A problem with old bugs
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:19:55 +0000

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>> If not (no write privs), why not?  What are you waiting for?
>
> Nobody gave them to me.
>
> What should be the workflow once I have them?  I assume that I branch
> off fresh master, push my branch and write here - correct?

Emacs doesn't have a well developed branch merge workflow. In general,
people push things straight onto master. If you are unsure whether your
patch is good, then asking on emacs-devel, then no one complaining for a
while is probably a good sign.

At the end of the day, try and get it right, but breaking Emacs is going
to happen and it's not a disaster. I've done it lots recently!

Phil