Re: One-click copyright assignments?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: One-click copyright assignments?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:28:36 -0400

>> - make it so the web-form doesn't send an email to address@hidden
>> (i.e. to Donald who's already busy enough) but should instead
>> automatically return the appropriate PDF.  I understand that in some
>> cases, a human might be needed, but we should be able to arrange for
>> the web-form to cover 99% of the needs.

> To implement this would require a volunteer who is very reliable
> and could work under Donald's direction.

But before that step there's another step: setup a web-form.
This web-form could send an email to address@hidden, so it wouldn't
involve any real change to the process, other than advertising the
copyright-assignment process a bit more (and potentially help the
author give well-structured details since the web-form can enforce more
structure than an email).

        Stefan