Re: html, css, and js modes working together

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: html, css, and js modes working together
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:18:37 -0600

Tom> At this point I think I'm nearly ready to start checking things in.
Tom> * I need to write some tests.  I think this plus documentation is the
Tom> last bit I need to do.

Dmitry> Sounds good!

Ok, I've pushed my branch to feature/mthml-mode.
I would appreciate reviews.

The first few patches on the branch are just minor changes to use
derived-mode-p in various spots.  I found these spots by grepping for
"html-mode".

The next few patches are just small preparatory patches for the main
change.  I understood Stefan as already saying these are ok, but another
go-around won't hurt.

Finally there is the patch to introduce the new mode, and then the patch
to enable it by default.  I split everything up to make it a bit simpler
to review and discuss.

thanks,
Tom