Re: Continuous integration

From: raman
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 08:22:32 -0700

address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:
I'd phrase the  requirement slightly differently from what Phillip says
below.

"Functional" is really in the eye of the beholder -- most of the
JS-based browser  environments   lack good APIs that keep the UI
front-end separate from the app-logic back-end.

So asking "does it work in EWW" itself may be a red-herring -- a
well-designed system would let you implement a clean UI from the emacs
end, eeither with or without EWW.

For a good example of such API separation, see Ipython notebooks and how
package ein in Emacs leverages that separation.