Re: HowTo: Detect when a frame's size changes

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: HowTo: Detect when a frame's size changes
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:12:09 -0700

I meant window in terms of Emacs. I use stumpwm as my window manager
and the only things I run are Emacs (with emacspeak  talking) and
Chrome with ChromeVox making Chrome talk. For the most part, I work
with Stumpwm just showing the Emacs window --  --  and the emacs Frame
showing either one or two emacs windows.