Re: Recent change in master breaks async package update using paradox

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Recent change in master breaks async package update using paradox
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 13:35:49 +0000

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017, 2:50 AM Lars Brinkhoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have now narrowed it down to this:
>
>   (read "(#1=#s(foo) #1#)")
>
> I.e. the problem is that the #1= syntax doesn't support records.  This
> shouldn't be hard to fix.

I have pushed a fix: 4fbfd7a

Thanks a lot for the debug and fix. This was a tough bug to discover, especially when working with async. If you don't mind, and when you have time, can you please write about how you went about to debug this issue?

Unfortunately, I don't have access to my emacs build machine this weekend. I will this out the first thing on Monday!
--

Kaushal Modi