Re: Advice needed on modeline customization hack...

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: Advice needed on modeline customization hack...
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:46:33 -0400

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:07:25 -0400 Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
> > instead. The big question for me right now is what to name the
> > knob, believe it or not.
>
> Suggestion of the day: perry-metzger-s-anonymous-knob ?

I'm trying column-number-mode-starts-from-zero instead. :P

Opinions on the attached patches? If there is consensus that they
could go in, I'll update the appropriate docs as well. (And should
column-number-mode-starts-from-zero be in simple.el where I put it?)

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden