Re: scroll-down with pixel transition

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: scroll-down with pixel transition
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:16:47 -0400

  > And it also avoids the problem of deciding what to do when the two vars
  > have conflicting values.

If we are not sloppy about the definitions, there are no such conflcts.

Assuming there is already a -flag variable that controls whether
the feature is active at all, then other variables can be defined
to specify details of its behavior.  Then there is no conflict
between their values and the -flag variable.

--
Dr Richard Stallman