Re: i18n - Revisited

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: i18n - Revisited
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 09:21:46 +0900

More l10n than i18n, may I suggest that more languages group focus on creating
processes that allow easier/faster translation of the Emacs manual and the
Elisp reference? If such projects could be visible from the Emacs page we'd
certainly have more participants... (I'm a member of traduc.org, in charge of
the French translation).

Jean-Christophe Helary