Re: [ELPA] New package: Hook Helpers (Help, Please)

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: Hook Helpers (Help, Please)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:08:51 -0400

Ian Dunn <address@hidden> writes:

> Just a heads up, I merged the branch into master.

I don't see hook helpers in the package list, even though I pushed the
changes Monday night (> 48h ago).  I see it when I do a fresh "git
clone", and there are no build errors with "make" or "make archive".

I checked over the README, and I think I followed the instructions.  Is
there something I've forgotten?

--
Ian Dunn