smart indentation for SQL files

From: Alex Harsanyi
Subject: smart indentation for SQL files
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 17:12:22 +0800

Hello,

A while ago, I posted on this mailing list about a SQL indentation
package that I wrote.  The package provides indentation for SQL files,
similar to how cc-mode works, it even allows customizing the
indentation rules.  The current sql.el mode only provides syntax
highlighting.

You can find the package here:

    https://github.com/alex-hhh/emacs-sql-indent

and the previous discussion here:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-12/msg00943.html

Could this package be considered for inclusion in sql.el or as an ELPA package?

I have already signed papers for contributing to Emacs.

Best Regards,
Alex.